10 REASONS WHY YOUR BALANCE SHEET DOESN’T GET TALLY
If you are a commerce student you must be knowing that it’s always a pain when balance sheet doesn’t get tally. Most of students tend to score less marks because of this very reason. There may be varied reasons for not getting sums tally like not apply adjustments on both sides of or maybe due to some silly entry mistake.
So, here are probably 10 REASONS OF NOT GETTING YOUR BALANCE SHEET TALLY
- Not Giving Both Effects Simultaneously In Balance Sheet
- Adding Value Which Needs To Be Deducted
- Posting Debit Effect On Credit Side Or Vice Versa
- Totalling Mistake
- Forget To Write Totals In Outer Column
- THE ZERO MISTAKE
- Not Reading The Question Properly
- Wrong Calculation Of Interest On Capital
- Not Passing Effects Of Hidden Adjustments
- Getting Panicked
These above reasons may sound you very easy to let go but not paying heed to it can bring your percentage down to very great extent. ?
Now the question arises that How To Improve If Balance Sheet Or Final Accounts Don’t Get Tally?
In order, to answer this question this blog may not be suffice to answer. So, have made 10 minute video on the same which you can
Also, if you wish to create strong foundation for accounts. Watch Basic Accounting Videos for free by